Saturday, April 18, 2009

Journal of the day

Today, although should be preparing my exam but i still wanted to grab the chance to explore more about that field and so i went for the seminar.

I had lunch with Rong first and spend a little time to study before the seminar. It is a good reward for me to eat better after few weeks fighting for exam. Haha. We choose the set lunch that no need to think which dishes to choose. Haha. I was full and satisfied. Rong sudden become too psychologist, she analyse everything i said based on psychology knowledge she gained. OMG, I should be envy her or scare of her now? {{ }}

Know more about what I can do and firming on what I want to do after attended this seminar. If what the speaker said is all true, then i know i am on the right track now. He is a great speaker by making full use of 1 n half hour to not only tell us every knowlegde but let us absorp every thing he said. Haha....This is the first time i absorp all the thing a person said fully for 1 n half hours because I was never distrated during that period of time. Wow....he imported some "things" from oversea and he also train the trainers.

Haha, Rong n I were excited and agree to discuss many things after exam. Exploring more about the world again...hmm.....exam faster finished ba..... Just 4 more days and two more papers le.

I remember I sent an article for college's magazine. It seem will be published by April. Wondering whether it was published already or not.

Hmm..Agree to go out on 1st May with some friends. Yeah, Yeah. Hope this time also a success gathering. It has been a long time since we last had our gathering.

Now, continue study...

No comments: