Saturday, April 18, 2009
Nick Vujicic
Shared by a friend.
I think we all are lucky and should be happy.
We know this is easy
But...do we know how difficult is it?
Be thankful and I know there is nothing to be angry about, there is nothing need to be worried and I know what happy is. He has thousand of reasons or so called excuses for him to give up, but he choose to persistance. Life is based on a choice and we are the one who choose, none reason can be a reason for us to give up.
His life, is a story, to enlighten yours and my life. :)
I think we all are lucky and should be happy.
We know this is easy
But...do we know how difficult is it?
Be thankful and I know there is nothing to be angry about, there is nothing need to be worried and I know what happy is. He has thousand of reasons or so called excuses for him to give up, but he choose to persistance. Life is based on a choice and we are the one who choose, none reason can be a reason for us to give up.
His life, is a story, to enlighten yours and my life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment