Sunday, April 19, 2009
Journal of the day
A hot day. Even after drinking more water and take a shower, still feel hot, especially recently burn midnight oil. Internal body heat + external heat = being constantly cooked. Planing to go somewhere to reduce the external heat by tomoro. Hmm
Wondering why she need to shut the windows so loudly? Cant she just tell me that there is cat coming in thro the window and ask me dun open the window? Well, I nv see any cats coming in, dead rat or cockcroach running in n out. Err..y all seen by her?
Thinking that it's time for me to be quiet as constantly to be active is not a good thing. hmm...Thinking that i have not had much holiday since last May which has been almost one year. When others were having two months holiday, 3 weeks holiday, i was just taking subjects from another department. Well, have decided to slow down my pace to stop and be quiet after settling these things. I think it is no use to keep running ahead, should slow down to look things around and look back. :)
It has been five years since i left my secondary school. OMG. It has been a long time and i am so old alr. I read that book and found out that all friends have changed. Although i still contact the old friends, most of their view, value and character have already changed. They might just some new people for me to take a fresh start to know now. Hmm...The friends I know are those five years ago and the feeling is captured in the photo, my memory and their words for me only. It is no longer between they and me now.
Found out what i still remain is once I decided to go, I will go. Once I decided to cut, I will cut. Once I decided to stop, then i will not move anymore. Or can say, easily to initiate and easily to give up also. HAHA.. Hmm...stubborn is my personality that endure over my life, since kindergarden to primary school to secondary school and until now. HAHA...If still want to evaluate whether it is a weakness or an advantage, I would say, if use it wisely, it is advantage, and if it is wrongly used, it is weakness. Have to admit that, sometime it is good and sometime it is bad for me.
Thinking too much alr, should be focus on study....continue study...
Wondering why she need to shut the windows so loudly? Cant she just tell me that there is cat coming in thro the window and ask me dun open the window? Well, I nv see any cats coming in, dead rat or cockcroach running in n out. Err..y all seen by her?
Thinking that it's time for me to be quiet as constantly to be active is not a good thing. hmm...Thinking that i have not had much holiday since last May which has been almost one year. When others were having two months holiday, 3 weeks holiday, i was just taking subjects from another department. Well, have decided to slow down my pace to stop and be quiet after settling these things. I think it is no use to keep running ahead, should slow down to look things around and look back. :)
It has been five years since i left my secondary school. OMG. It has been a long time and i am so old alr. I read that book and found out that all friends have changed. Although i still contact the old friends, most of their view, value and character have already changed. They might just some new people for me to take a fresh start to know now. Hmm...The friends I know are those five years ago and the feeling is captured in the photo, my memory and their words for me only. It is no longer between they and me now.
Found out what i still remain is once I decided to go, I will go. Once I decided to cut, I will cut. Once I decided to stop, then i will not move anymore. Or can say, easily to initiate and easily to give up also. HAHA.. Hmm...stubborn is my personality that endure over my life, since kindergarden to primary school to secondary school and until now. HAHA...If still want to evaluate whether it is a weakness or an advantage, I would say, if use it wisely, it is advantage, and if it is wrongly used, it is weakness. Have to admit that, sometime it is good and sometime it is bad for me.
Thinking too much alr, should be focus on study....continue study...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment