Saturday, June 20, 2009
Journal of 3 days
Journal of Wednesday
A tired busy day.
9.30-12.00 class
12-2 meeting
2-5 class
5-7 swim
7-9 discussion
She was not moving, yet she felt sad. What she has promised, she did not do. Everytime, need to use one strength to push, then only one step move. If stop, nothing will be done as usual, or chin chin chai chai things came out. I have lost the patients and strength for the time being. So, everything was not moving. That's the most biggest differences in value bwt us. Being serius is good or bad, I decide.
I tot the later class will end in 4pm, but lecturer insist on 5pm. Although, he will compensate by next week, the time i need is today, not next week. Hmm...attend his class impatiently and tiredly. In the class, discuss about r/s. She was a person who has strong thought and strong value. So, I valued ego of friend and then found out that always tiring self. Maybe I will change not to be, to be another...hmm..havent decided. Or might cant change also, maybe just enhance the skill and modified something.
Discussion is a little progress today, but glad that we all know wat to do as first step.
Refine the assignment as there are quite a numbers of part, i am not quite satisfied. So happy that this time got so many time for me to proofread. ^^After that, study for study group's chapter tomoro...urgh..unable to finish.
Journal of yesterday
Morning class, learn a lots of thing. She taught us some skills, might be called as the art of speaking. Hmm...it is really not easy to learn. Although i still dun hav quick wit and response, I will keep praticing de. Do my best.
Later, study group. She was improving her way of expressing ideas alr, I still not much. Hmm...
Thks godness i asked her about the assignment. So the word limits is not tat little la...Haiyo...thks godness, I havent cut. If not, I mah sek dai...hoo...^^lucky me.
She called and asked about some situation of that department. Then, she talked about her situations now. I thinked she analyse in a good way and in details, also apply good strategy and attitude now. Nice job!!! Just try more on emotion, deal with the easier anxiety moment. :D...No wory le, gambateh...
Journal of today
Early class, nothing much went into head. Just like that. Gambateh for the camp in JB. Hope everything fine, impactful and success. Truly speaking, i dun really hold big hope...hmm...
I was eating with K. She asked me some questions and she answer me back after my answer. I am kinda of understanding wat her meaning of painful of thoughts. Hmm....not sure whether correct. Maybe will find one day to write down but definitely not today. Like freedom, like to be independance, and somehow i felt a bit sad for her healthy condition, she might be restricted by that. Hmm...
Later tutorial, we need to open an company. I sense sth wrong about our opponent. I tried to find out but i cant on that spot of time. After that, only i figure out wat it is. So, putting them in a food company is a waste of their talents. I thinked they are more suituible to open media sort of company, so that they can make full use of their talents. Artist, DJ, Designer, Analytical person....
Then, my turn, I need to speak my backgroup based on GLURP. Maybe I like strategies and like to play chess. Just tell her that only and tutor said "practitioner". OMG..power of psychology, I just reveal a bit of myself, she know wat type I am in alr..
Hmm...carry big bag and home...
Tomoro will be a busy day, another camp and training. Sunday morning might go to the place i would like to go and then afternoon is finalize things. My time....
A tired busy day.
9.30-12.00 class
12-2 meeting
2-5 class
5-7 swim
7-9 discussion
She was not moving, yet she felt sad. What she has promised, she did not do. Everytime, need to use one strength to push, then only one step move. If stop, nothing will be done as usual, or chin chin chai chai things came out. I have lost the patients and strength for the time being. So, everything was not moving. That's the most biggest differences in value bwt us. Being serius is good or bad, I decide.
I tot the later class will end in 4pm, but lecturer insist on 5pm. Although, he will compensate by next week, the time i need is today, not next week. Hmm...attend his class impatiently and tiredly. In the class, discuss about r/s. She was a person who has strong thought and strong value. So, I valued ego of friend and then found out that always tiring self. Maybe I will change not to be, to be another...hmm..havent decided. Or might cant change also, maybe just enhance the skill and modified something.
Discussion is a little progress today, but glad that we all know wat to do as first step.
Refine the assignment as there are quite a numbers of part, i am not quite satisfied. So happy that this time got so many time for me to proofread. ^^After that, study for study group's chapter tomoro...urgh..unable to finish.
Journal of yesterday
Morning class, learn a lots of thing. She taught us some skills, might be called as the art of speaking. Hmm...it is really not easy to learn. Although i still dun hav quick wit and response, I will keep praticing de. Do my best.
Later, study group. She was improving her way of expressing ideas alr, I still not much. Hmm...
Thks godness i asked her about the assignment. So the word limits is not tat little la...Haiyo...thks godness, I havent cut. If not, I mah sek dai...hoo...^^lucky me.
She called and asked about some situation of that department. Then, she talked about her situations now. I thinked she analyse in a good way and in details, also apply good strategy and attitude now. Nice job!!! Just try more on emotion, deal with the easier anxiety moment. :D...No wory le, gambateh...
Journal of today
Early class, nothing much went into head. Just like that. Gambateh for the camp in JB. Hope everything fine, impactful and success. Truly speaking, i dun really hold big hope...hmm...
I was eating with K. She asked me some questions and she answer me back after my answer. I am kinda of understanding wat her meaning of painful of thoughts. Hmm....not sure whether correct. Maybe will find one day to write down but definitely not today. Like freedom, like to be independance, and somehow i felt a bit sad for her healthy condition, she might be restricted by that. Hmm...
Later tutorial, we need to open an company. I sense sth wrong about our opponent. I tried to find out but i cant on that spot of time. After that, only i figure out wat it is. So, putting them in a food company is a waste of their talents. I thinked they are more suituible to open media sort of company, so that they can make full use of their talents. Artist, DJ, Designer, Analytical person....
Then, my turn, I need to speak my backgroup based on GLURP. Maybe I like strategies and like to play chess. Just tell her that only and tutor said "practitioner". OMG..power of psychology, I just reveal a bit of myself, she know wat type I am in alr..
Hmm...carry big bag and home...
Tomoro will be a busy day, another camp and training. Sunday morning might go to the place i would like to go and then afternoon is finalize things. My time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment