Monday, June 22, 2009
Journal of 2 days
Journal of yesterday
I drove to there and drove back. Had an undescribable feeling for there. It's time to say goodbye, I think. From the start until now, in a conclusion, it is a process. Creating feeling, thought, power and so many thing, everything just will get over.
As she said, be patient, changing is accumulated bits by bits. It doesnt mather much for me le, just ease their life is a happiness for me, hope for them as well.
Chat with her a lots in the car. There are quite a numbers of similarity between us, I should say. Haha...Hmm...she tried to feedback about me, it's good to hear that.
After that, put her down to go back home, and pick another her to training immediately. The conversations are totally differences for morning and afternoon. Haha...Differences people, differences story and differences way of expressing.
In the training, I listened to some of her story and trying to understand how she viewed her family. In my
turn to talk, but i havent say much, she alr made her judgement and conclusion, so i continue listen. Hmm....In another group, I become the one who talk much because is a bit interesting for him? I reveal quite a lots of my background. It does not help much, I do not feel much, just speak...
I am really not a person who like to talk. When you talk, i can feel your happiness. When i talk, I can feel the weird feeling after that...Havent figure out why. Might be caused by the operant conditioning or classical conditioning in the past.
Today, i also gave a lots suggestion. There is no programme is not good de, for me. Most of the time, just lacking of something or some element. Just add in that, the effect of the programme can be differece and powerful.
Home. Tired. @@...Still assignment...
Journal of today
Saw the sms and not surprising, quite expected will be like that. Just at least they have started to do, hope so..I cant control the other, I can control myself, just do extra more on my parts ba....
Finally, my part in this assignment finished. Still got chapter for study group to go and another assignment.
Hmm...tomoro, it's post-mortem. It is another end and another start again. They will continue and I should go to another way alr. It is time to turn to other direction.
It is hard to pick up, for me. Hope that, it is not hard to put down. From past experiences, always not hard to put down, hope this time as well.
Hmm...gambateh should be the last words.
I drove to there and drove back. Had an undescribable feeling for there. It's time to say goodbye, I think. From the start until now, in a conclusion, it is a process. Creating feeling, thought, power and so many thing, everything just will get over.
As she said, be patient, changing is accumulated bits by bits. It doesnt mather much for me le, just ease their life is a happiness for me, hope for them as well.
Chat with her a lots in the car. There are quite a numbers of similarity between us, I should say. Haha...Hmm...she tried to feedback about me, it's good to hear that.
After that, put her down to go back home, and pick another her to training immediately. The conversations are totally differences for morning and afternoon. Haha...Differences people, differences story and differences way of expressing.
In the training, I listened to some of her story and trying to understand how she viewed her family. In my
turn to talk, but i havent say much, she alr made her judgement and conclusion, so i continue listen. Hmm....In another group, I become the one who talk much because is a bit interesting for him? I reveal quite a lots of my background. It does not help much, I do not feel much, just speak...
I am really not a person who like to talk. When you talk, i can feel your happiness. When i talk, I can feel the weird feeling after that...Havent figure out why. Might be caused by the operant conditioning or classical conditioning in the past.
Today, i also gave a lots suggestion. There is no programme is not good de, for me. Most of the time, just lacking of something or some element. Just add in that, the effect of the programme can be differece and powerful.
Home. Tired. @@...Still assignment...
Journal of today
Saw the sms and not surprising, quite expected will be like that. Just at least they have started to do, hope so..I cant control the other, I can control myself, just do extra more on my parts ba....
Finally, my part in this assignment finished. Still got chapter for study group to go and another assignment.
Hmm...tomoro, it's post-mortem. It is another end and another start again. They will continue and I should go to another way alr. It is time to turn to other direction.
It is hard to pick up, for me. Hope that, it is not hard to put down. From past experiences, always not hard to put down, hope this time as well.
Hmm...gambateh should be the last words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment