Sunday, February 28, 2010
Gatherings
That day, I went back home spontaneously without planning.
Then, I scolded by a group of friends when i tell them i was back. TT
Haha. Because they like to plan and prepare.
They asked me before and i said i would not back.
Then, sudden i back again. Haha. Surprise mah.
I met them during public holiday and plan to sing K.
Out of expectation, all the sing K and movie places closed down.
So sad. ><><
Then we ate from noon to night.
OMG. Surely will increase one more kg.
Once again, wanna me to wear dress.
It's not ok loh but this time i let them put eyelids on me la.
I still felt weird. I think i prefer natural gua.
But they said it make eye looked more beautiful.
Oh!!
Then, wanna sing K by next day. But then it's too expensive d la. So, Next time la.
Then, wanna contact friends to catch up.
Called one and it failed.
Then, i called another one.
She said immediately "hey, you come back alr ya.
I come and fetch you now, we are going to yam cha now."
"Oh!!"
Within 5 mins, they reach outside my house n i go out alr
Wah!!!This time really spontaneous lo.
Haha. But i like it and it's fun.
Then, we talk about recent life.
But i still dunno how she is
because we had too little time to catch up.
Hmm....
These 3 days,
Gathering with families
Gathering with 2 groups of friends
Visit importance relatives
Playing mahjong
Swimming
Had my favorite crispy roti kosong
Wow, so happy leh. All gam gam ho, time matched.
Most of them are out of my expectations la.
However, it had made my 3 days trip to home worthwhile.
Haha, it also means i didnt do anything for the college stuffs.
Out of schedule alr.
But, i never regret and the time is not wasted.
:)
Then, I scolded by a group of friends when i tell them i was back. TT
Haha. Because they like to plan and prepare.
They asked me before and i said i would not back.
Then, sudden i back again. Haha. Surprise mah.
I met them during public holiday and plan to sing K.
Out of expectation, all the sing K and movie places closed down.
So sad. ><><
Then we ate from noon to night.
OMG. Surely will increase one more kg.
Once again, wanna me to wear dress.
It's not ok loh but this time i let them put eyelids on me la.
I still felt weird. I think i prefer natural gua.
But they said it make eye looked more beautiful.
Oh!!
Then, wanna sing K by next day. But then it's too expensive d la. So, Next time la.
Then, wanna contact friends to catch up.
Called one and it failed.
Then, i called another one.
She said immediately "hey, you come back alr ya.
I come and fetch you now, we are going to yam cha now."
"Oh!!"
Within 5 mins, they reach outside my house n i go out alr
Wah!!!This time really spontaneous lo.
Haha. But i like it and it's fun.
Then, we talk about recent life.
But i still dunno how she is
because we had too little time to catch up.
Hmm....
These 3 days,
Gathering with families
Gathering with 2 groups of friends
Visit importance relatives
Playing mahjong
Swimming
Had my favorite crispy roti kosong
Wow, so happy leh. All gam gam ho, time matched.
Most of them are out of my expectations la.
However, it had made my 3 days trip to home worthwhile.
Haha, it also means i didnt do anything for the college stuffs.
Out of schedule alr.
But, i never regret and the time is not wasted.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment