Sunday, October 10, 2010
Beautiful place
These were what I saw in Yushu.
What I think is beautiful.
How high of the mountain I was staying in?
It's cool plus burning plus I was breathing fresh air.
This was the first mountain I climb.I felt my heart pumping hard and cant climb any higher again.
However, I can also see beautiful scenario here.
As for my team mate, they climb high.
They were really having good stamina.
However, there was some little accidents here and there also.
Due to the earthquake, the rocks were loose and dropping down while we climb.
This is the second mountain I climb and I finish this journey.
I can see my face looked pale.
This is the mountain for Yushu people to pray.
The colourful flats were their hope. 


This was "mao niu kuang chang", cow square is a place for trading.


They are Yushu people's bread and butter.
I saw a mother cow and a small cow. So cute...
There were also sheeps behind the cows.
I would like to take photo with the cow too,
but it kept run away. TT.
Am I looked fierce..
"Moo~~Moo~~" come here, stay still and dun run away ya...
This is zou yi, also a place for trading.
The horse scripture behind is related to their legends.
That's the horse belong to the hero.
A hero who saved their village and it represent bravery.
This is where people come down every three weeks to get the foods back.
Means they have to buy three weeks' foods at once.
For school, they have to buy for at least 30 plus people.
According to my China friends, the price of the foods here
were twice or triple higher than the other places of China.
This is classic place. A must to introduce.
It's our basic need and have to go every day.
Can see the light, so bright right? Cant open my eyes d.
It is because got lots of GOLDS inside.
Haha~~
Which were made by us every day.
Right..That's the toilet.
hahaha~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment