Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kids 4

I met one special kid who i revisited for a couple of times.
That day, as usual, I walked with my team members.
We met a boy with broken leg.
Doctor treated his leg and leader talked with the adults.
I played with two little kids outside. I folded stars for them and they treat it like ball to throw to each other. Haha~~Then, we also carried stones to make houses. That's their creativity and I was so impressed. Yea...the green land was our playground, no special room at all. We played whatever under the sun. Then, I go in to accompany the patient after treatment.
He drew and we chit chat.
He was a boy who lost both parents and I felt he was quite lonely.
He was obedient and do whatever i told him to do.
However, after few visitations, he started to be creative.
He knew he can do what he like as long as it is not hurting others.
He knew I allowed.
He knew I will not say nor suggest anything to him.
That's depend on our strong relationship, our patient and understandings.
I know he will be ok
I know he will be happy.
I wish all the best...
In our last met, I have to say goodbye to him.
He rushed to find me when he knew I come and I saw him looked happy .
However, I still have to say goodbye.
We hugged and that's the present I gave him.
Before I left, he said:"Give me one more hug" with crying eyes.
We hugged tightly.
He waved to me with crying eyes.

It's my happiness.

No comments: