Saturday, October 9, 2010
Kids 3
I have met lots of children. Sometime, I can spend more time with children, sometime I just have to leave as soon as my team finished their jobs. There were so many other else need us to visit and bring things for them.
We brought toys for this little boy. He looked happy and curious. Keep smiling and finding the ways out to play the toys.
This was the little boy who took his toys out and explain to me how to play it.


They were so cute.
They were the kids I met while
we were waiting for their neighbor to come back.
This family looked quite good. Their tent looked clean and all members looked healthy and fine.
Their faces were so red and it's nature. ^^
The people there said people are beautiful with this red faces.
She was only six years old
but very familiar with the way to wash the clothers.
Within that one hour I spend with them, what i see was the boy kept eating and playing. However, the girl have washed the floor and washed the clothes and prepared foods.
She was only six years old.
Hmm....This is the culture here.
Girls have to learn to do all the chores and heavy works. Many of the time, girl have to take two piles of the water at once from the water provider to their home. And I can say that carry water is really very heavy. I felt i am more manly compare to other girls alr. However, in Yushu, I felt I am nothing and so little, cant do much compare to them.
She was a playful girl. She can play even when she was sick. See...she was showing off to me by being able to put the bowl on her leg. Haha....Then, she unwilling to sleep after she get to play. It's my fault...Haha...
In this family, their father was gone in earthquake and left a mother with four children now. Without income and job plus four children needs educations and foods, their lives were tough. I felt that the mother is so stressful and desperate. Hmm...I felt sad...

She is also my little girl. Her grandmother gone in earthquake and left her and her grandfather to keep each other company. As usual, a guy do not know much how to take care girl who cant take care of herself. I felt that they were feeling insecure as they cant protect themselves and no way to earn money. I felt sad.
Haha~~can I consider him as a little kid as well...he was showing us their way to dance in Yushu. He was our volunteer and translator who looked so cheerful. He said he grew up a lots after the earthquake, hmm.... after around 10 family members of him gone in the earthquake. One of his relative has died while she was pregnant plus holding her child in her hand.
I wondered how much effort he had to put
in order to tell me his story.
Hmm...If for me, I dun even want to imagine it nor repeat it again.
I felt fear, loss, hurt and many other complicated feelings.
No matter what, he decided to continue his life positively and face his life happily. I admire him for being able to walk out. I wish him able to become a better person in future.
He said "What we need is not totally about materials, what we need now is to be happy."
This sentence was coming out from the mouth of 18 year-old boy. How mature he is.
This boy smiled happily. haha...Indeed, he was a happy boy loved by both his young parents. We met in Expo and he queue in front of me. Then, we played while we were waiting.
I felt this is not me...communicate with stranger??? Err...
Haha....I think I played with too many children in Yushu d and my mind havent come out from there. Therefore, this boy wanna play with me so much.
Actually, I just making face to him due to the long waiting time.
However, after a while, he took the initiative to play with me by using his fan. Then, we started to talk...
When the line move, he kept looking back and scare that I will disappear. Haha...*so cute*
Finally, we reached our station.
I said goodbye to him by letting him know i will leave him soon.
When I walked away, he ran back to me n gave me a French kiss.
Wahahaha~~
This is my happiness....^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment